The Hagerstown skatepark is a state-of-the-art 25,000 square foot concrete skatepark designed and constructed by the world-renowned Spohn Ranch from Los Angeles California. The park was endorsed by the Tony Hawk Foundation. The park design is the result of two public input sessions, and the project was driven by a City Council appointed a Task Force of citizens The goal of the skatepark is to provide a safe, designated place for all-wheeled sport enthusiasts (skateboarders, BMX bike riders, inline skaters, scooter riders, etc.) of all skill levels to develop their skills and enjoy the company of their peers. A pump track, murals by GraffDummy and shade structure all are part of this facility
- https://ipcamlive.com/631b9b9cea02f @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
No pressure atmosphere encourages skaters to engage at an individual comfort level with help walking through the next steps safely as ready! Classes have mainly consisted of ages 8-12 years, however anyone who wants to learn to skate is welcome.
Private Skateboarding Lessons
Scheduled dates & times may vary
For those interested in a one-on-one instructional skateboarding lessons experience with the instructor for individual attention and lessons. $65/hour.
Call Hagerstown Parks & Recreation for more details. (301)739-8577 x 170.
Rules and Regulations
- Skatepark closed during inclement weather and/or when equipment is damaged or wet
- Contact the Parks Division if equipment is damaged at 301-739-8577 x169
- The Skatepark is unsupervised and participants use the skatepark at their own risk
- It is strongly recommended that proper protective equipment such as helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, etc. be used during skatepark activities @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Prohibited in Skatepark
- Introduction of personally owned ramps, boxes, or other devices into the skatepark
- Food, drinks, and glass containers
- Bikes with Pegs
- Alcohol & Tobacco
- Motorized Wheels
- Amplified Sound, except by permit @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>