Location: 806 West Washington Street
Hagerstown, MD 21740 (click for map)
Highlights of the park include:
- Designed by the neighborhood residents
- Honors our National Road history
- Provides an innovative children’s play area with a play rope-based system called the Berliner “Spaceball.” All elements of this equipment offer play activities: climbing, swinging, and encourage a sense of agility, achievement and power in a playful environment.
- An innovative play mound covered in “forever lawn” and features a children’s slide.
- A welcome plaza that offers a place to relax with benches and shade.