City Park Fall Fest
City Park Fall Fest 2019
Celebrate the fusion of arts, entertainment, and history this Saturday, September 21, 2019 at the annual City Park Fall Fest event in Hagerstown. The annual event will continue with indoor and sheltered activities as detailed below.
The Porchfest portion of the co-partnered event has been canceled, due to safety concerns regarding anticipated rainfall for the weekend. Outdoor activities for City Park Fall Fest are being canceled or moved indoors where possible. The four City Park Museums are working together to facilitate a safe and enjoyable event indoors and in sheltered areas this Saturday from 10am – 4pm.
Pick-up an event passport to be stamped at each museum location. Enjoy free, fun family activities including covered hay wagon rides between the museum sites, indoor activities with art, and recreation opportunities inside or under pavilions.
Activities at each location include:
- City Park Train Hub: free tours, climb inside and explore several cabooses, balloon creations, face painting, and community art project under the train pavilion
- Mansion House: free activities include artists on the porch, arts and crafts, free refreshments and children’s activities
- Fine Arts Museum: free exhibit tours, slime creations, arts activities and vendors, and a weaving demonstration
- Lake Pavilion: information booth with passports available, plus refreshments and snacks with Nina’s Curbside café
- Hager House: Free house tours and new exhibit, the Hager House Restoration Tour. Living history demonstrators on site including flax spinning, Native American dance, and live music by colonial-era re-enactors. Plus, ‘Chain Saw Carvings by Chris’ and food by Bella’s Bites.
Visit four stops along the event passport and receive four stamps to exchange your completed event passport for a discount to a local business in downtown Hagerstown.
Event activities are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information please like us on Facebook at ‘Hagerstown Parks and Recreation’. More details on activities at City Park Fall Fest can be viewed at: www.hagerstownmd.org/fallfest.
Complete the Passport!
Pick-up a passport at any of the 4 museum locations and receive a stamp (from each location) for discounts at local restaurants! Locations include: City Park Train Museum, Mansion House Art Gallery, Museum of Fine Arts, and the Hager House.
Bring your completed passport to one of these businesses!
- Nena's Curbside Cafe at City Park
- Free fruit snack during Fall Fest!
- One free Snow Cone or Lollipop from September 23 - 30
- The Gourmet Goat & GG's 9/15 – 9/22
- Buy Two entrees, receive a free appetizer (MAX value $8.00)
- Jerry's Subs, Pizza & Sports Bar, HagerstownDone Editing
- $5.00 off your purchase of $25.00 or more (on full listed prices only)
- 2 Medium 2 Topping pizzas for $5.99 each
- 2 Large 1 Topping Pizzas for $16.99
- Large Pizza & 12 Wings for $18.99
- All offers are on an individual basis. No two offers can be combined. Taxes extra.
- American Ale House
- 10% Discount on entire bill
City Park Fall Fest Activities 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
For more information call 301-739-8577, ext. 883.