The City of Hagerstown, Department of Community and Economic Development is soliciting grant applications from for-profit businesses until May 30th, 2022, or until all allocated program funds have been distributed into the City Center Mixed-Use (CC-MU) zone (a zone map is attached to this application for your reference). The grants will be used by businesses in the CC-MU to increase business efficiency, give businesses a competitive advantage, and increase storefront beautification. Examples of eligible uses include storefront merchandising displays, storefront planters & flowers, new office equipment or software/hardware, marketing or professional services, and more. The maximum amount of any one grant will be $750.
Steps to Apply:
- Fill out this application and vendor forms for the grant: Spring Sprout Grant Application
- Print a copy of your company’s Business Status from Maryland Business Express.
- Submit the application before May 30, 2022.
- If approved, the applicant shall purchase the product or services.
- Submit the receipt before June 13, 2022.
- The City will then disburse the approved amount.