Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
Hazardous Materials Awareness Refresher
Leave This Blank:
City ID #:
1. Zone that the decontamination corridor is located in.
2. What section of the ERG gives you the chemical name by number?
3. Symptoms appear within the first 30 days and do not last more than 4 weeks
Acute Stress Disorder
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
4. For bulk packaging, maximum capacity is greater than _____ gallons as a receptacle for a liquid.
5. TRUE OR FALSE: A dangerous cargo manifest would be found in the cab of a truck.
6. TRUE or FALSE: A consist is the responsibility of the conductor or engineer.
7. A downwind distance from a spill/leak source within which protective actions should be implemented (steps taken to preserve the health and safety of emergency responders and the public).
Initial Isolation DIstance
Protective Action Distance
8. Type of attack where the symptoms are noticable within minutes or hours and have a unique color or odor.
9. The "E" in BNICE stands for:
10. The "A" in TRACEMP stands for:
* indicates required fields.
Community's City Center Plan
Parks and Recreation
Parks Facilities Reservations
Recreation Activities Registration
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow