Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
Truck Company Operations
Leave This Blank:
City ID #:
1. On a smoldering fire, ventilation must be done _____________ fire attack.
At the Same Time
2. The Chronology of Rescue Operations begins:
Before the Alarm
At the Alarm
On the Fireground
3. "Open the fire building in such a way that all accumulations of heat and the products of combustion will leave the building by natural convection," is the general rule of:
4. Small hut-like enclosure built over a stairwell allowing stairs to extend to the roof is called a:
5. _________________ type of heat transfer is the main reason for ventilation activities in fire department operations.
6. TRUE or FALSE: When cutting a roof for vertical ventilation, it is more effective with one large hole rather than several small holes.
7. TRUE or FALSE: Ventilation should begin at the same time or as soon as possible after the initial attack.
8. TRUE or FALSE: Elevated master streams can be used simultaneously with firefighters conducting an interior fire attack.
9. The proper nozzle pressure for a smoothbore (solid bore) master stream is:
10. _____________ type of heat transfer is unaffected by wind and spreads heat evenly in all directions.
* indicates required fields.
Community's City Center Plan
Parks and Recreation
Parks Facilities Reservations
Recreation Activities Registration
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow