Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
Bloodborne Pathogens Exam
Leave This Blank:
City ID #:
1. Bloodborne pathogen is defined by OSHA as pathogenic ______________ that are present in human blood and can cause disease in humans.
2. Providers are at risk for exposure to syphilis during unprotected patient contact in the _____________ stage.
3. ______________ is a law in place that guarantees patient confidentiality.
Ryan White Act
4. Providers should _______________ hands prior to and after contacting a patient.
Pour Bleach On
5. TRUE OR FALSE: PPE only needs to be worn if there are signs that the patient may have a disease.
6. TRUE or FALSE: There is no vaccine for MRSA, as it is a bacterial infection.
7. The bodily fluids that pose a risk for Hepatits B transmission are:
Blood, Semen and Vaginal Secretions
Blood, Saliva and Feces
Blood, Feces and Semen
Blood, Tears, Saliva and Vomitus
8. Which OSHA regulation covers bloodborne pathogens?
29 CFR 1910.120
29 CFR 1910.134
29 CFR 1910.1030
29 CFR 1910.1200
9. How does HIV/AIDS affect the body?
Attacks the immune system
Causes cirrhosis of the liver
Occurs in three stages
Is acute with no risk of chronic affects
10. Recommendations developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to control the spread of infectious diseases.
Exposure Control Plan
Body Substance Isolation
* indicates required fields.
Community's City Center Plan
Parks and Recreation
Parks Facilities Reservations
Recreation Activities Registration
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow