Show All Answers

1. How can I obtain a reserved handicap parking space on my street?
2. I have a drainage problem at my property – can the City help to solve it?
3. There is an unused alley right-of-way next to my property, and I would like to claim it as part of my land – what is the process for getting the City to convey this right-of-way to me?
4. How do I request the installation of speed bumps, traffic signs, or traffic calming devices?