Main Street Hagerstown is anticipating funding for designated Main Street Maryland districts. These funds will be distributed on a rolling basis until allocated program funds have been dispersed into the designated district or until June 1, 2021. The grant can fund eligible expenses and purchases made from January 1, 2021 to June 1, 2021. The grant, with a maximum funding amount of $5,000/business, will be administered to businesses in order to assist in the ability to sustain, adjust, and bolster their day to day operations as well as operations that continue to be adjusted to address COVID-19 restrictions and prevention methods.
1. Fill out the application, supplied W-9, and vendor form.
2. Submit the application before June 1, 2021. Approvals will be made quickly and on a rolling basis.
3. If your application is approved, you will receive a Grant Award Letter detailing that you are to purchase the products or services outlined in your application.
4. Submit the receipts/invoices for the purchased products or services before June 7, 2021 in order to receive the approved amount of grant funding. Date of each receipt must show expense occurred after January 1, 2021.
5. The City will disburse the approved amount when the receipts and invoices are submitted and approved.