Civil Emergency Operations
City Hall is currently open to the public on the first floor and open to the public in the Planning and Code Administration Department by appointment only for site plan applications, building permit applications, and zoning inquiries. Anyone visiting our offices must wear a mask. All other applications are to be submitted by the means listed below.
There are several ways you can receive answers to your questions, make applications, request inspections, and report concerns:
- Questions will still be answered by phone or email. Permit questions can be made by calling 301-790-4163. For a staff contact list please click on the links below: https://www.hagerstownmd.org/directory.aspx?did=12 https://www.hagerstownmd.org/directory.aspx?did=26
- Applications for site plans, building/trade permits, fences, licenses, right-of-way closures, pre-annexation agreements (mail only), and any other types processed by our office can be accepted through mail, fax, email, drop box, or online.
- Permit inspections will continue as normal
- Rental License interior inspections will continue as normal
- Reported concerns to our office will continue to be addressed accordingly.
Our goal is to continue to provide each of our customers with the highest quality of service while safety precautions are in place when open to the public. If you have any questions at any time regarding your project or inspections, please call our office at 301-790-4163.