2021 IMAGINE HAGERSTOWN
Imagine Hagerstown: Fourth Friday Music
May 28 and June 25, 2021, 5-8 pm, University Plaza
OPPORTUNITY FOR ARTISTS
Call for Musical Artists for May and June, 2021
The City of Hagerstown seeks solo musical artists or small bands to open for the headliners in our May and June, 2021 Imagine Hagerstown Fourth Friday music series.. Expected compensation is budgeted to be between $100-700.
- Imagine Hagerstown Fourth Friday Series
- University Plaza, 50 W. Washington St., Hagerstown (covered stage area)
- May 28, 2021; June 25, 2021
- Approximately 45 minutes between 5-6 pm
- Sound support and general lighting provided by the City of Hagerstown
Artists of any genre are invited to send a submission for consideration that includes the following:
- Name, phone, and email contact information
- Website and/or social media sites
- A link to at least one video of a live performance
- Biography/Experience of band or artist
- A description of the music
- Requested fee
- Date(s) you are available to play
Criteria for Selection
- Evidence of past success in live performance settings
- Ease of setup and breakdown, as there will be little time and space available
- Artist’s/Band’s home base; preference will be given to those based in the Hagerstown regional area
For best consideration, send submission by March 15, 2021. Submissions will be reviewed by committee. We will keep submissions for consideration for other upcoming opportunities in the City of Hagerstown, including events in the summer and fall.
Please send submissions to email@example.com. In the subject line, please put “MUSIC SUBMISSION - [NAME]”.
- Six foot physical distancing required
- Face coverings required when physical distancing cannot be maintained
- There will be no food trucks or alcohol vendors, so BYO!