Small Business Saturday
Small Business Saturday - Shop Small Win Big Promotion
Drawing Promotion Guidelines and Rules
On Small Business Saturday, November 26, 2016 customers can shop at small local businesses within the Hagerstown City Limits for a chance to win:
- 2 Tickets to Friday & Saturday Night 2017 Blues Fest (Valued at $150)
- $100 print credit to Anderson Photography (Valued at $100)
- $50 gift card to 28 South & $25 gift card to Regenerate (Valued at $75)
- Lunch for 1 at the Plum (Valued at $10), $20 gift card to Public Square Café & $20 gift card to Arisu (package valued at $50)
- $25 gift card to Arisu & $10 gift card to Burkett’s Deli (Valued at $35)
Let's see how much you know about your neighborhood. Solve each clue while visiting your favorite local business today and enter a chance to win a $25 Gift to Arisu and a $10 Gift Card to Burkett's Deli. Drop -off your completed Scavenger Hunt Game Form at the Visitor Center at 6 N. Potomac Street. Drawing will take place on Wednesday, Nov 30. Winners will be notified by email or phone.
Customers can drop-off their receipts or completed Scavenger Hunt forms to:
- The Visitor Welcome Center, 6 N. Potomac between the hours of 10:00am-4:00pm on Saturday, Nov. 26th or
- The Department of Community & Economic Development, 14 N. Potomac St., Suite 200A between the hours of 8:00am-4:30pm on Monday, Nov. 28 or Tuesday Nov. 29, 2016
- 1 entry is given for each receipt showing $20+ in purchases.
- Multiple receipts from various business or multiple receipts from the same business can be excepted if each are $20+ in purchases.
- An entry form must be filled out for each of the receipts redeemed.
- Shoppers may keep their receipts, but a visitor center member must verify the receipt is valid and initial the form prior to placing it in the designated drawing container.
- Customers who submit multiple entries cannot win multiple prizes. If a name is chosen twice, another name will be chose from the submitted entries to be sure that five separate individuals win each prize.
The Department of Community and Economic Development will supply the visitor center with all necessary forms.
Merchants who meet the criteria below will qualify as a small business for Small Business Saturday on 11/26/16:
- Samll merchants located within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia that have 25 or fewer locations and have $5M or less in sales volume for the calendar year 2016.
Merchants in the following categories are also not eligible: government agencies, public administration, charities, non-profits, trade associations, shopping property management companies, direct sellers, and political organizations.
Merchants that do not have a physical storefront or location are not eligible.